Please read this e-Sign Consent Agreement (“Agreement”) carefully and retain a copy for your records. This Agreement applies to all disclosures, agreements, statements, notices and other documents related to your application or loan (the “Documents”) including, but not limited to, any documents relating to your Documents.
This Agreement will be effective until you tell us that you no longer want to receive Documents electronically by sending notice in the manner described in Section 4 below.
Electronic Delivery of DocumentsBy checking the box and clicking “continue,” you consent and agree that:
- Documents can be provided to you electronically including, but not limited to, all disclosures required by law and other information about your legal rights and duties, and our agreement to do so applies to your inquiry with us and our participating network of lenders;
- Your electronic signature on any Documents has the same effect as if you signed them in ink; and
- Your computer or electronic device meets the specifications and requirements listed below, and that computer or device permits you to access and retain the Documents electronically.
- Email AddressYou must keep your email or electronic address current with us. You must promptly notify us of any change in your email or other electronic address. You may change the email address on record for you by calling us during working hours. You agree that if we send an email message to you regarding any electronic communication or send any electronic communication to the email address you have provided us and such email message is returned as undeliverable, we will be deemed to have provided such electronic communication to you.
- Hardware and Software You Will NeedYou must have the following listed items and features in order to receive Documents electronically, to print copies of the documents, and to retain electronic copies of the Documents:
- A personal computer with monitor, keyboard and mouse capable of accessing the internet and sending and receiving email
- Internet access with 128-bit encryption
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 6 or higher
- Ability to Print Internet Explorer 6 or higher
- Netscape 8.04 and above (Use in IE mode)
- Email Access or Firefox version 1.5
- Withdrawing ConsentYou understand that you have the right to receive Documents in paper form. You can request paper copies and/or withdraw consent to receive Documents electronically by calling us during working hours.Any withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Documents will be effective only after we have a reasonable period of time to process your withdrawal. If you withdraw your consent, you may not be able to use certain online functionality or complete actions with respect to your account online.